Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academic Shoot


Rule of Thirds
Q: How well did you follow the rule?
A: I think I followed this rule pretty well. The subject of the image is not centered but the girl is still clearly the main focus of the photo.



Lines
Q: How well did you follow the rule?
A: I think I could have captured a better photo of Lines but I feel that this is a pretty good image of lines.


Balance
Q: How well did you follow the rule?
A: I feel that I followed the rule of balance really well. The subjects of the photo are the four students, it looks like they're mirroring each other.


Avoiding mergers 
Q: How well did you follow this rule?
A: I think I followed this rule pretty well, it's a little blurry but the merge is noticeable. It looks like the over head is connected to the boy in a way.



Framing 
Q: How well did you follow this rule?
A: I think I followed this rule well. I think the subject, "The WidowMaker", is very obvious and nothing is really distracting the eyes away from it.



Simplicity 
Q: How well did you follow this rule?
A: I followed the rule of simplicity pretty well. I think the viewers will know that the subject is the boy walking the track and nothing is distracting to the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment