Monday, October 21, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection


1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you?
The challenges I encountered while trying to get the photos to follow the rules were trying to get a good clear image of the subject and the placement of it. Also having to consider if the angle the photo was taken at, was a good angle or a bad one. 



2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
The technical aspects of photography that i focused on the most while capturing photos was framing and focusing the image. I tried to achieve this by getting the right angle and zooming correctly. Also making sure that the lighting wasn't interfering with the quality of the image. 


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
If I could do this assignment again I think I would capture better quality images and not so typical and basic photos.

4. What things would you do the same?
I would continue to focus on the framing and focusing of the image.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
I think rule of thirds will be the easiest rule to achieve.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
I think simplicity or framing would be the hardest rule to capture.

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
I think I'm clear on all of the rules I feel like I just need to practice them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment